Submit Your Wedding Photos
Your big day is important and special. So, why not share with others? Imagine this, someone who is planning to get married may be inspired by your dress, wedding cake, ring, the venue or something else.
Every bride has a story to tell, like:
- How you met your husband.
- The way he proposed to you.
- His personality and special qualities that made you marry him.
- How your wedding planning went. Was it smooth sailing or a nightmare?
- Where you went for your honeymoon.
- Did you have a traditional wedding as well as a white wedding?
- Maybe this is your second marriage?
- Why do you think your wedding was unique?
I’m sure you have an amazing story to tell. Your story will bring your wedding photos alive. So, include a few paragraphs based on the guidelines above, telling us a little about yourself and your new husband.
Real Wedding Criteria:
For your wedding to be featured in Black Brides and Weddings, you must meet the following criteria:
- The editorial team will review all submissions to make sure they’re suitable for our magazine. If they’re not a right fit for our magazine, they will not be published.
- We need the photographer and the couple’s consent to publish the images in our magazine.
- Send 10 – 15 images with clear shots of the wedding ceremony, gowns, flowers, centerpieces, cake, reception, bridal party, accessories, etc.
- Wedding venue, location and date.
- We will only feature weddings that haven’t been published anywhere else on the internet, blogs or other magazines on or offline. We aim to keep all content fresh, interesting and new.
All of this is subject to our terms and conditions. By submitting this form you agree to accept our terms and conditions.
Ready to submit? Let’s go. Complete the form below and upload your images. If we agree to feature your wedding in our magazine, we will get back to you.