Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
If you are looking for a striking selection of beautiful wedding cakes then we have it here! Born in Milan but now based in London, Christina the cake designer behind Penny the Bee cakes started out as an illustrator and fairy tales writer. However, after signing up for a sugarcraft course to explore the artistry within cake decorating – it was love at first sight! Christina’s designs are an amalgamation of Italian styles with English design techniques that ultimately makes these beautiful cakes a unique combination. Take a look at the cakes we have featured which are sure to leave your mouth watering and amazed at the level of Christina’s creativity.
1. ‘Just Married’ White and light pink nuances for this delicate cake, decorated with sugar paste pearl drapes and daisies enriched with luminous crystal gems to give an extra sparkle to a very special day.
2. Something for him….Elegant black and white wedding cake with light silver sugar lace decorations and edible diamonds. The cake can be customized for the couple by creating one side for the groom and the other side for the bride. The result is a double sided cake for an extra wow factor!
3. Here comes the Bride. Ivory wedding cake resembling the bride’s wedding dress, intricately decorated with white sugar lace, a hot pink ribbon and a diamond crystal flower brooch.
4. Roaring ’20s. This cake is perfect for a wedding with a unique hint of vintage. Lovers of feathers, fringes and pearls, would appreciate this cake decorated with real feathers, edible white pearls and shiny elegant pearlized edible fringes.
5. Chocolate & Macaroons. Victoria sponge filled and covered with dark chocolate ganache, topped with creamy white chocolate, chocolate coated crispies, Belgian milk chocolate coated honeycomb covered in gold, mixed flavour macaroons (strawberry, chocolate, vanilla) and a golden Lindt milk chocolate truffle. Perfect for all chocolate lovers.
6. Red & Teal. 4 tiers ivory wedding cake, decorated with delicate white sugar lace, 400 tiny red flowers and teal ribbon with a diamond crystal rose brooch. Handcrafted sugar paste Italian red Vespa on top.
7. All you need is Love. A ‘Love’ ring inserted in a lovely red and pink cupcake, just the perfect idea for an engagement party.
8. Gravity Defying Birds. A unique and particular wedding topper with two lovely birds flying in the air. The cake is completely white decorated with white sugar paste ribbons and handmade sugar paste roses at the base. The phrase ‘…And they lived happily ever after…’ has been added to complete this romantic fairy design.
9. Romantic Butterflies. Romantic handcrafted edible blue butterflies on musical cupcakes.
10. Simple and Elegant. Ivory wedding cake decorated with royal icing dots, ivory ribbons and handmade sugar roses.
11. Floral Arrangement – topper. Handmade sugar paste flowers to be put on top of your wedding cake for an extra wow factor. The colors and flowers can be customized to match the wedding theme.
12. Total White Cupcakes. Decorated with edible sugar lace and delicate handmade roses.
With thanks to Christina. Photo credits courtesy of Penny The Bee. You can find more information on http://www.pennythebee.com/
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.