You have finally set the date of your big day, but you’re starting to feel the pressure build on about which type of dress style and look will be ideal for you.
Here are some stress free tips on finding that perfect wedding dress, so you may be able to enjoy the rest of your wedding planning ventures.
- When visiting a bridal boutique, it is best to get the very first morning appointment. This way you will have the full attention of your consultant and the store will be less crowded.
- Make sure you decide on the best shape and silhouette that looks outstanding on you. Don’t get so bent out of shape on what the starlets are sporting, the best thing to do, is to pay attention on what makes you look fabulous.
- Bring someone along to take pictures of you, of all angles of the dress. (Call first to see if that is allowed) As we all know, pictures speak more than a thousand words, and mirrors in boutiques are designed to make you look stunning in almost anything.
- When searching for your dress, it’s best not to bring an entourage. The result will be way too many opinions and attitudes, which can lead to you feeling stressed out.
- One of the most important factors when trying on a wedding gown, is that you take the time and go out before hand and get fitted for a nice elegant bra that compliments you. There is nothing worse than seeing a bride-to-be slipping on a gorgeous wedding gown with a horribly faded and worn undergarment. A beautifully fitted bra will also complement your wedding dress.
- Try on as many wedding dresses as you can, each dress can take on a different shape and look when you are modeling it. Remember, don’t rush through the process, it takes time to find that perfect gown you have always dreamed of.
Images courtesy of Creme de la Bride
Dresses from: Christos Costarellos